Web Only / Features » December 26, 2012
Why Israel’s Attack on Gaza Was Illegal
A response to Bianca Ambrosio’s ‘Open Letter to Noam Chomsky’
Like what you’ve read? Help support independent journalism by becoming an In These Times Sustainer today. For a donation of just $5 a month we’ll send you a free 12-issue subscription as well as a free copy of the new book The Age of Inequality, featuring contributions from Bernie Sanders, Arundhati Roy and many others.
Noam Chomsky is Institute Professor and Professor of Linguistics (Emeritus) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the author of dozens of books on U.S. foreign policy. His most recent book is Who Rules the World? from Metropolitan Books.
if you like this, check out:
- Trump’s Far-Right Israel Stance Creates an Opening for the Left
- Trump’s Israel Envoy Pick Funds West Bank Settlements. Here’s Why That’s a Problem
- Letter from Alleged 9/11 Mastermind Shows Our Own Foreign Policy Makes America Unsafe
- How the Syrian Civil War is Creating a Nation of Exiles
- Keith Ellison and Bernie Sanders: How To Remake the Democratic Party