Web Only / Features » December 26, 2012
Why Israel’s Attack on Gaza Was Illegal
A response to Bianca Ambrosio’s ‘Open Letter to Noam Chomsky’
Never has independent journalism mattered more. Help hold power to account: Subscribe to In These Times magazine, or make a tax-deductible donation to fund this reporting.
Noam Chomsky is Institute Professor and Professor of Linguistics (Emeritus) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the author of dozens of books on U.S. foreign policy. His most recent book is Who Rules the World? from Metropolitan Books.
if you like this, check out:
- How Keith Ellison’s DNC Bid Exposed Democratic Party Division on Israel
- Trump’s Victory Is a Wake-Up Call to the Left
- Dump Trump, Defeat Racism and Misogyny, Build the Left
- From Gaza to Aleppo: A Handy Guide for Defending War Crimes
- Voting For Hillary is a Privilege—One Not Shared By the People She’ll Bomb