Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- Recycling the Steel and Aluminum Already Here Could Take the Sting Out of Geo-Trumponomics
- The Food Stamp Work Requirement Is a Scheme to Punish Hungry Americans
- How America Is Exporting Gun Violence to Mexico
- Liberals Are Criticizing the Korea Summit From the Right. Here’s Why They Have it All Wrong.
- Never Mind the Wall—They’re Building Warehouses for Immigrant Children