Web Only / Features » November 10, 2012
Born Losers (cont’d)
Micah Uetricht is a contributing editor at In These Times and is a former associate editor and editorial intern at the magazine. He is an associate editor at Jacobin, the author of Strike for America: Chicago Teachers Against Austerity, and has written for the Nation, the Chicago Reader, VICE News, the Guardian and elsewhere. He previously worked as a labor organizer. Follow him on Twitter at @micahuetricht.
if you like this, check out:
- Don’t Like War? Then Don’t Work! Remembering When Dockworkers Shut Down the Ports on May Day
- Universal Basic Income: A Primer
- The Zuckerberg Hearings Were a Show Trial, And Facebook’s Monopoly Remains Unthreatened
- The GOP Tax Plan Was Sold On a Baseless Theory. Now It’s Being Exposed As a Giveaway to the Rich.
- Senate Democrats Offer Little-to-No Opposition to Trump’s Expansion of Syria Bombings