Web Only / Features » November 10, 2012
Born Losers (cont’d)
Micah Uetricht is a contributing editor at In These Times and is a former associate editor and editorial intern at the magazine. He is an associate editor at Jacobin, the author of Strike for America: Chicago Teachers Against Austerity, and has written for the Nation, the Chicago Reader, VICE News, the Guardian and elsewhere. He previously worked as a labor organizer. Follow him on Twitter at @micahuetricht.
if you like this, check out:
- Meet the Organizers Pursuing a Progressive Takeover of the Republican Party
- ‘Police Chose the Klan Over Our People’: On Resisting Racism in Charlottesville
- The Right Calls Climate Change a Leap of Faith. But Denial Is a Leap into the Abyss.
- We Have an Existential Imperative to Resist GOP Death Panels
- Sorry, Tories: Jeremy Corbyn’s Success Is a Win for the Anti-Austerity Movement