Wednesday, Aug 16, 2006, 11:40 pm
Bolton Working to Ensure UN Peacekeepers in Lebanon Fail
Steve Clemons reports that "John Bolton is now undermining the UN international force to be deployed in Lebanon."
John Bolton never misses a chance to set the UN up for failure. That's his job, as Dick Cheney sees it.
A successful operation in Lebanon -- before the November elections -- would be bad for the President, and John Bolton knows who butters his bread.
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School