Thursday, Aug 3, 2006, 8:32 am
Lieberman Violates “Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness” Commandment
Helen Kennedy for the N Y Daily News reports that "Embattled Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman - facing a possible primary defeat Tuesday because of his strong backing for the Iraq war - yesterday launched a Hail Mary attack on the Bush administration's handling of the war."
"I supported our war in Iraq but I have always questioned the way it was being executed," Lieberman said.Christy at firedoglake specifically enumerates (and provides video) of Lieberman's repeated explicit and unquestioning support for Bush's Iraq war.
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School