The ITT List
Stay on the offense
- "The best way to defeat them is to never waver...constantly stay on the offensive and at the same time spread liberty."
- "A free Iraq will be major defeat in their ideology of hatred." [Because they hate us for our freedom]
- Not pursuing a pre-emptive strategy demonstrates a ???pre-September 10th mentality???
- ???You better have a president who chases these terrorists down and brings them to justice before they hurt us again.???
- "A free Iraq will secure Israel" [whaaa?]
- Petulantly: ???That???s not what a commander-in-chief does???
- ???I know how these people think; I deal with them all the time??I talk to them on the phone frequently.??? [Just check my cellular bill!]
- ???Our coalition will remain strong as long as I???m the president??? [translation: and weak if you don't vote for me]
- Why is the post-Iraq cleanup so difficult? ???Because we achieved such a rapid victory" [Mission accomplished?]
- And don't forget, "it's hard work" [What, isn't this guy getting paid?]
- ???Osama bin Laden doesn???t determine how we defend ourselves...I do.???
- [What's this about loving that war widow? That was a bit creepy.]
- ???Every life is precious???that???s what distinguishes us from the enemy.???
- Bush: a broken record--"a grand diversion"
- No, wait, did I mention that it's "hard work"?
- Someone called Allawi ???a puppet?????????that???s no way to treat someone who???s courageous and brave.???
- ???They???re fighting us because they???re fighting freedom???
- ???By speaking clearly and sending messages that we mean what we say, we???ve affected the world in a positive way.???
- Exasperated: ???Of course I know Osama bin Laden attacked us???I know that.???
[well, we were wondering]
- Those damned "Eye-ranian moolahs" [OK, Eliza Doolittle]
- Kerry sends "mexed missages" [are you as think as I drunk you are?]
- ???What I won???t do is change my core values because of politics or pressure.??? [or evidence]
- ???Disrupting the trans-shipment??? [huh?]
- ???The military will be an all-volunteer army???
- ???I believe in the transformational power of liberty??? [as long as I'm in charge]
- ???We???ve climbed the mighty mountain, and seen the valley below, and it???s a valley of peace.???
Note from a friend:
"On the split screen they are making Kerry and Bush look the same height when they aren't."
Isn't that what they're doing every day in the news?