Wednesday, Sep 3, 2008, 9:17 pm
RNC Day Three Photos
No, the Texas delegation does not just do this for the cameras. And look closely at the seated woman's face just below dead center: she is terrified of hats.
Old party hands.
Hawaiian Gov. Linda Lingle speaks in front of her state's defining natural feature: glaciers.
My friends, one thing is clear: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog puts country first.
If you're prosperous, it's time to join the Republican Party.
Love at first sight.
A worrisome direction, as Gov. Lingle tells us why McCain is our man.
A little help for Giuliani.
Immovable during much of Giuliani's speech, Wolf Blitzer contemplates his own mortality.
Former Minnesotan Governor Jesse Ventura, mid-interview after giving a speech at Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic yesterday. He doesn't speak, he barks.
Jeremy Gantz was the Web/Associate Editor of In These Times from 2008 to 2012. His January 2011 cover story for the magazine, "Terrorist by Association," was selected as a finalist for the Molly National Journalism Award 2012. He is now a contributing editor to the magazine, focusing on labor issues.
More by Jeremy Gantz
- Oscar-Winning ‘Saving Face’ Director Says Movement Building to Quell Acid Attacks
- Can Music Festivals Have a Conscience?
- Free Foley: U.S. Journalist (and ITT Contributor) Captured in Libya Still Incommunicado
- Pitchfork Day 3: And Then It Was Over
- Pitchfork Day 2: Headcount’s Uphill Battle to Bring Politics to Live Music