Tuesday, Sep 2, 2008, 8:44 am
Their arrests really speak to how amped up the Twin Cities' police departments were to control the protests.
Jeremy Gantz was the Web/Associate Editor of In These Times from 2008 to 2012. His January 2011 cover story for the magazine, "Terrorist by Association," was selected as a finalist for the Molly National Journalism Award 2012. He is now a contributing editor to the magazine, focusing on labor issues.
More by Jeremy Gantz
- Oscar-Winning ‘Saving Face’ Director Says Movement Building to Quell Acid Attacks
- Can Music Festivals Have a Conscience?
- Free Foley: U.S. Journalist (and ITT Contributor) Captured in Libya Still Incommunicado
- Pitchfork Day 3: And Then It Was Over
- Pitchfork Day 2: Headcount’s Uphill Battle to Bring Politics to Live Music