Saturday, Mar 31, 2007, 6:09 pm
Shorter George Bush: Lying Is Honesty
Multiple and repeated falsehoods are "no credible evidence of wrongdoing."
President Bush again came to Alberto Gonzales' defense Saturday, saying the attorney general is ''honorable and honest'' and has his full support.
''I will remind you there is no credible evidence there has been any wrongdoing.''
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School