Tuesday, Jan 30, 2007, 8:39 pm
Biden Is In
John Whitesides for AP reports:
The six-term Delaware senator, who will announce his presidential candidacy on Wednesday, said he was not worried about competing for money or support against high-profile Democratic contenders like Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York and Barack Obama (news, bio, voting record) of Illinois.Oh yeah, like, f'rinstance Joe's "idea" that Congress can't put a stop to the Iraq war competing with Obama's idea to compel withdrawal of all U.S. combat forces from Iraq by force of law.
"It's not so much whether I can compete with their money, but whether they can compete with my ideas and my experience," Biden said in a Reuters interview, adding the rush of publicity around the first campaign trips by Obama and Clinton would fade.
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School