Tuesday, Jan 16, 2007, 9:07 am
Would George Carlin Have Been Too Much To Hope For?
Wonkette reports that, following Stephen Colbert's rather well-noticed appearance at last year's event, the White House Correspondents Association has invited Rich Little to headline for this year's dinner.
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School