Tuesday, Dec 5, 2006, 8:50 am
President Asshole W. Pissypants Aims to Be “Worst. Shithead. Ever.”
A few days ago, the story was reported of Bush being a particularly giant asshole to Jim Webb. Even for Bush, it was an extraordinarily egregious exhibition of his shithead-itis. But the assholiness is even bigger than we already knew. Think Progress reports:
But according to Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), Bush was told that Webb’s son had a recent brush with death in Iraq and was warned to be “extra sensitive” when talking to the Sen.-elect. ThinkProgress yesterday spoke with Moran’s office and confirmed the congressman’s statement, first reported by hcc in VA:Bush purposefully went out of his way to prove he's the biggest asshole of all time.
Not only did Bush know about it, he was specifically briefed on the incident before meeting with Webb, and was cautioned to be extra sensitive in speaking with Webb about his son.
More by Administrator
- Weekly Mulch: The EPA Can Regulate Carbon, For Now
- Weekly Mulch: Obama Lacks Vision on Energy, Stomach to Defend EPA
- Weekly Mulch: Interior to Lease More Wyoming Coal; Michigan’s Unfinished Oil Spill Clean-Up
- Weekly Mulch: Saying No to the Nuclear Option
- Weekly Diaspora: AZ Lawmakers Try to Ban Undocumented Children from Public School