Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- New York’s Faux Democrats Are Out, and Conservative Democratic Politics Thoroughly Discredited
- Black Feminism Will Save Us All
- We Are Witnessing the Last Gasps of Centrism
- Trump Quietly Overrides What Little Civilian Protections Remain in Yemen War
- We Can Criticize U.S. Imperialism and Oppose Putin, Too