Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to In These Times magazine, or make a tax-deductible donation to fund this reporting.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- A Native Coalition is Fighting for a Better 2018 Farm Bill
- If We Want to Support Refugees, We Need To End the Wars That Create Them
- These Teachers Refuse to Be Weaponized
- The Trump Admin’s Infrastructure Plan Doubles Down on a System That Doesn’t Work
- 5 Reasons Mexican Workers Would Cheer the Demise of NAFTA