Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Like what you’ve read? Subscribe to In These Times magazine, or make a tax-deductible donation to fund this reporting.
Rebecca Burns is an In These Times associate editor. Her writing on labor, housing and education has also appeared in Al Jazeera America, The Chicago Reader, Dissent, Jacobin and other outlets. She can be reached at rebecca[at]inthesetimes.com. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns
if you like this, check out:
- Why We Must Not Look Away From Trump’s Attacks on Salvadoran Immigrants
- Carrier Workers Are Livid After Facing Layoffs Despite Trump’s Promises
- Dairy Farmer to Donald Trump: “Replace NAFTA, It’s Not Good For Farmers Anywhere”
- If Democrats Want the Support of Millennials, They Should Cut Ties with the Fossil Fuel Industry
- Fire and Fury Signifies Nothing