Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Rebecca Burns is an In These Times associate editor. Her writing on labor, housing and education has also appeared in Al Jazeera America, The Chicago Reader, Dissent, Jacobin and other outlets. She can be reached at rebecca[at]inthesetimes.com. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns
if you like this, check out:
- Why Democrats and Movements Need Each Other
- In CNN’s Tax Debate, Bernie Sanders Showed How Democrats Can Win with Socialism
- Trump Plans to Make It Easier to Kill Civilians with Drones. We Can Thank Obama for Paving the Way.
- Report: Big Data is Accelerating Corporate Control of the Global Food Supply
- Who Owns Puerto Rico’s Debt, Exactly? We’ve Tracked Down 10 of the Biggest Vulture Firms