Features » January 21, 2015
How To Sell Off a City (cont’d)
Rick Perlstein, an In These Times contributing editor, is the author of The Invisible Bridge: The Fall of Nixon and the Rise of Reagan (2014), Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America (2008), a New York Times bestseller picked as one of the best nonfiction books of the year by over a dozen publications, and Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus, winner of the 2001 Los Angeles Times Book Award for history.
if you like this, check out:
- Amy Klobuchar Says She Wants to Protect Obamacare—But Has Worked to Undermine It
- In His Lies, Joe Biden Is Sounding a Lot Like Trump
- Joe Biden Thinks Coal Miners Should Learn to Code. A Real Just Transition Demands Far More.
- In Iowa, Rashida Tlaib and the Sunrise Movement Push the Green New Deal—and Bernie Sanders
- We Need Sanders and Warren to Cooperate in the Primary