- June 25, 2012—Meet In These Times’ New Web Editor and Associate Editor: Jessica Stites
- April 25, 2012—In These Times’ Youngest-Ever Staff Writer Will Oversee Occupy Coverage
- November 16, 2011—Chicago Event: Greg Palast Crashes Vultures’ Picnic on Tuesday Nov. 29
- September 1, 2011—Duly Noted: Lindsay Beyerstein’s New Blog for In These Times
- August 24, 2011—Global Land Grab: Terry J. Allen Reveals the “New Colonialism”
- July 20, 2011—Salim Muwakkil Explores “The Other Chicago” for In These Times: Begins With “Black Chicago Divided”
- July 11, 2011—In These Times Exposes ALEC and the Kochs’ Publicopoly Scheme
- April 14, 2011—In These Times Nominated for 2011 Utne Annual Independent Press Award
- April 5, 2011—In These Times Receives Local Reporting Award; Salim Muwakkil To Write Series on Black Chicago
- March 15, 2011—Back To Our Future by David Sirota - Out Now!
- March 9, 2011—In These Times’ Kari Lydersen Wins 2011 Studs Terkel Community Media Award
- November 10, 2010—Where Do We Go From Here? December ITT Cover Stories Chart Way Out of Progressives’ Dilemma
- October 14, 2010—In These Times Contributing Editor Wins National Women’s Political Caucus Award
- October 31, 2008—In Loving Memory of Louis “Studs” Terkel
- June 17, 2008—Panel Discussion of David Sirota’s ‘The Uprising’
- February 12, 2007—Close Guantánamo and Save the U.S.
- January 2, 2007—Chicago-based magazine wins national independent press award
- March 3, 2005—Negroponte’s Dark Past: The case against Bush’s new intelligence czar
- February 16, 2005—In These Times report: Despite the outcome, the exit polls were right
- February 4, 2005—In These Times undercover report: exposing privatization of the prison system
- January 20, 2005—In These Times’ 28th anniversary issue examines the state of “Work” in the U.S.
- December 22, 2004—In These Times Publishes Article Censored by Proctor & Gamble
- November 23, 2004—Cheer Up, Blue America: Political and Cultural Leaders Respond to Bush Re-election
- October 18, 2004—In These Times Special Edition Features “Essential Pre-election Resources”
- September 29, 2004—Is Iran Next? In These Times details how neoconservatives and Zionists are plotting a change in Iran
- September 15, 2004—In These Times examines critical election-related issues
- July 19, 2004—In These Times gives Kerry and Democrats strategy on “Eight Ways to Build a Better Body Politic”
- June 21, 2004—Bush playing shell game with new Iraqi “caretaker government”
- June 7, 2004—Making Enemies: Politics, Profit and Bush’s North Korea Policy
- May 24, 2004—The story behind the Shiite rebellion in Iraq
- May 5, 2004—United Nations suppresses its own report on genocide in Sudan
phone (773) 772-0100, x224
In These Times writers are available for interviews.